At any given point of time, there are thousands of foreigners looking forward to enjoy an enjoyable and pleasant tour to India. While holidays to India are undeniably mesmerising, proper planning must be done in order to experience perfect vacations.
Take care of the below mentioned tips before booking seats on flights to India.
- Multiple entry visa makes more sense than a single entry visa as it offers the scope of re-entering India after one has taken a detour to some neighbouring country.
- It is suggested that tourists carry photocopies of all the important documents with them.
- Avoid arriving in India without a prior hotel booking.
- Make sure you have a comprehensive medical insurance before actually catching flights to India as private hospitals in the metros tend to be costly.
- Carry your medications with you, and also carry some common non-prescription medicines.
- Be extra cautious about food and water hygiene.
Although, travellers buy flight tickets to India throughout the year, the period between October and February is generally regarded as the best time to visit India. Not surprisingly cheap tickets to India are highly sought after during this period. Even in summers one can find cool retreat from the scorching heat at places like Simla, Ooty and Manali. Spring and autumn are other favourable periods to buy cheap tickets on flights to India.