Mulling over some essential travel tips before embarking those cheap flights to Nairobi can go a long way in ascertaining smooth holidays here.
Britons taking flights to Nairobi need a visa for entry into Kenya. The visas can be obtained from the Kenya High Commission in London, or on arrival at the airport.
British citizens contemplating flights to Nairobi need a valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months from the arrival date with two blank pages for entry and departure endorsements.
- Ensure proper medication and vaccinations before boarding your cheap flights to Nairobi.
- It is important to drink only bottled or boiled water in Nairobi.
- Travellers taking flights to Nairobi should not buy food items from unlicensed vendors.
- Remain vigilant at all times.
- Leave valuable items of fiscal value at hotel safe.
- Hire reputed tour operators for safari trips.
- Do not wear unneeded valuables or flaunt huge cash to avoid warrant of unwanted attention.
- Homosexual relations are unlawful here.
- Smoking is forbidden in public places.
- The use and trafficking of illegal drugs is subject to heavy fines and severe imprisonments.
- Spiflicating Kenyan currency is illegal and is subject to severe penalisations.